I am currently a first year PhD student in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the Johns Hopkins University. Staring from January 2017, I work in the Image Analysis and Communications Lab (IACL) as a research assistant advised by Dr. Jerry Prince.
- Automatic quality control for Magnetic Resonance (MR) image segmentation.
- Image quality assessment.
- Machine learning.
- M.S.E. in Electrical and Computer Engineering, The Johns Hopkins University, USA. Aug 2016 – May 2018
- B.S. in Instrument Science and Technology, Jilin University, China. Sep 2012 – May 2016
- L. Zuo, S. Han, A. Carass, S. H. Ying, C. U. Onyike, and J. L. Prince. Automatic Quality Control Using Hierarchical Shape Analysis for Cerebellum Parcellation. In Medical Imaging 2019: Image Processing. International Society for Optics and Photonics.
- L. Zuo, A. Carass, S. Han, and J. L. Prince. Automatic outlier detection using hidden Markov model for cerebellar lobule segmentation. In Medical Imaging 2018: Biomedical Applications in Molecular, Structural, and Functional Imaging (Vol. 10578, p. 105780D). International Society for Optics and Photonics.
- L. Zuo. Quality Assurance Using Outlier Detections For Cerebellar Lobule Segmentation. Diss. Johns Hopkins University, 2018.
- Teaching Assistant, EN 520.414/520.614 Image Processing and Analysis I, The Johns Hopkins University. Sep 2018 – Dec 2018. (Named as finalist for Whiting School of Engineering’s Excellence in Teaching Awards)
- Teaching Assistant, EN 520.433/520.623 Medical Image Analysis, The Johns Hopkins University. Jan 2018 – Apr 2018
- Teaching Assistant, EN 520.414/520.614 Image Processing and Analysis I, The Johns Hopkins University. Sep 2017 – Dec 2017