15 Most Recent IACL papers from PubMed
Murat Bilgel, Rebecca L Koscik, Yang An, Jerry L Prince, Susan M Resnick, Sterling C Johnson, Bruno M Jedynak
Temporal Order of Alzheimer's Disease-Related Cognitive Marker Changes in BLSA and WRAP Longitudinal Studies.
J. Alzheimers Dis.: 2017;
Fangxu Xing, Jonghye Woo, Arnold D Gomez, Dzung L Pham, Philip V Bayly, Maureen Stone, Jerry L Prince
Phase Vector Incompressible Registration Algorithm (PVIRA) for Motion Estimation from Tagged Magnetic Resonance Images.
IEEE Trans Med Imaging: 2017;
Jeffrey Glaister, Aaron Carass, Tziona NessAiver, Joshua V Stough, Shiv Saidha, Peter A Calabresi, Jerry L Prince
Thalamus segmentation using multi-modal feature classification: Validation and pilot study of an age-matched cohort.
Neuroimage: 2017, 158;430-440
Junghoon Lee, Omar Y Mian, Yi Le, Hee Joon Bae, E Clif Burdette, Theodore L DeWeese, Jerry L Prince, Daniel Y Song
Intraoperative Registered Ultrasound and Fluoroscopy (iRUF) for dose calculation during prostate brachytherapy: Improved accuracy compared to standard ultrasound-based dosimetry.
Radiother Oncol: 2017, 124(1);61-67
Aaron Carass, Snehashis Roy, Amod Jog, Jennifer L Cuzzocreo, Elizabeth Magrath, Adrian Gherman, Julia Button, James Nguyen, Pierre-Louis Bazin, Peter A Calabresi, Ciprian M Crainiceanu, Lotta M Ellingsen, Daniel S Reich, Jerry L Prince, Dzung L Pham
Longitudinal multiple sclerosis lesion segmentation data resource.
Data Brief: 2017, 12;346-350
Shailesh Ganpule, Nitin P Daphalapurkar, Kaliat T Ramesh, Andrew K Knutsen, Dzung L Pham, Philip V Bayly, Jerry L Prince
A Three-Dimensional Computational Human Head Model That Captures Live Human Brain Dynamics.
J. Neurotrauma: 2017, 34(13);2154-2166
Licia Pereira, Raag D Airan, Ann Fishman, Jay J Pillai, Kalyani Kansal, Chiadi U Onyike, Jerry L Prince, Sarah H Ying, Haris I Sair
Resting-state functional connectivity and cognitive dysfunction correlations in spinocerebelellar ataxia type 6 (SCA6).
Hum Brain Mapp: 2017, 38(6);3001-3010
Ke Li, Chuyang Ye, Zhen Yang, Aaron Carass, Sarah H Ying, Jerry L Prince
Quality Assurance using Outlier Detection on an Automatic Segmentation Method for the Cerebellar Peduncles.
Proc SPIE Int Soc Opt Eng: 2016, 9784;
Aaron Carass, Snehashis Roy, Amod Jog, Jennifer L Cuzzocreo, Elizabeth Magrath, Adrian Gherman, Julia Button, James Nguyen, Ferran Prados, Carole H Sudre, Manuel Jorge Cardoso, Niamh Cawley, Olga Ciccarelli, Claudia A M Wheeler-Kingshott, Sébastien Ourselin, Laurence Catanese, Hrishikesh Deshpande, Pierre Maurel, Olivier Commowick, Christian Barillot, Xavier Tomas-Fernandez, Simon K Warfield, Suthirth Vaidya, Abhijith Chunduru, Ramanathan Muthuganapathy, Ganapathy Krishnamurthi, Andrew Jesson, Tal Arbel, Oskar Maier, Heinz Handels, Leonardo O Iheme, Devrim Unay, Saurabh Jain, Diana M Sima, Dirk Smeets, Mohsen Ghafoorian, Bram Platel, Ariel Birenbaum, Hayit Greenspan, Pierre-Louis Bazin, Peter A Calabresi, Ciprian M Crainiceanu, Lotta M Ellingsen, Daniel S Reich, Jerry L Prince, Dzung L Pham
Longitudinal multiple sclerosis lesion segmentation: Resource and challenge.
Neuroimage: 2017, 148;77-102
Kalyani Kansal, Zhen Yang, Ann M Fishman, Haris I Sair, Sarah H Ying, Bruno M Jedynak, Jerry L Prince, Chiadi U Onyike
Structural cerebellar correlates of cognitive and motor dysfunctions in cerebellar degeneration.
Brain: 2017, 140(3);707-720
Min Chen, Aaron Carass, Amod Jog, Junghoon Lee, Snehashis Roy, Jerry L Prince
Cross contrast multi-channel image registration using image synthesis for MR brain images.
Med Image Anal: 2017, 36;2-14
Sureerat Reaungamornrat, Tharindu De Silva, Ali Uneri, Sebastian Vogt, Gerhard Kleinszig, Akhil J Khanna, Jean-Paul Wolinsky, Jerry L Prince, Jeffrey H Siewerdsen
MIND Demons: Symmetric Diffeomorphic Deformable Registration of MR and CT for Image-Guided Spine Surgery.
IEEE Trans Med Imaging: 2016, 35(11);2413-2424
Can Zhao, Aaron Carass, Amod Jog, Jerry L Prince
Effects of Spatial Resolution on Image Registration.
Proc SPIE Int Soc Opt Eng: 2016, 9784;
Andrew Lang, Aaron Carass, Bruno M Jedynak, Sharon D Solomon, Peter A Calabresi, Jerry L Prince
INTENSITY INHOMOGENEITY CORRECTION OF MACULAR OCT USING N3 AND RETINAL FLATSPACE.
Proc IEEE Int Symp Biomed Imaging: 2016, 2016;197-200
Chuyang Ye, Jerry L Prince
A Bayesian approach to fiber orientation estimation guided by volumetric tract segmentation.
Comput Med Imaging Graph: 2016, 54;35-47
Also see our complete Publications list
Recent News Items
- The deadline for the 2017 ENIGMA Cerebellum Workshop is on June 25th, 2017. WIth abstracts and titles due on June 18th. The one day Challenge and Workshop is a satellite event of MICCAI 2017, which will be held in Quebec, Canada. Like the Workshop on FaceBook.
- Dr. Lang and Dr. Bilgel receive their PhDs from Electrical & Computer Engineering and Biomedical Engineering, respectively. Lab alumni Yeyi Yun graduates with a BA, triple majoring in Electrical & Computer Engineering, Economics, and Mathematics.
collecting his award for promoting diversity.
- The 2017 ENIGMA Cerebellum Challenge and Workshop website launches. The Challenge and Workshop is a collaboration between IACL, the MASI Lab at Vanderbilt, and the IGC Lab at the Univ. of Southern California. The one day Challenge and Workshop is a satellite event of MICCAI 2017, which will be held in Quebec, Canada.
presenting the poster "Improving graph-based OCT segmentation for severe pathology in Retinitis Pigmentosa patients"
at SPIE-MI 2017.
- IACL members present papers at the SPIE Medical Imaging (SPIE-MI 2017) meeting in Orlando, FL, February 11 - 16 2017.
- Dr. Jerry L. Prince presents "Test-suite for image-based motion estimation of the brain and tongue", "Longitudinal Analysis of Mouse OCT Volumes", "Improving graph-based OCT segmentation for severe pathology in Retinitis Pigmentosa patients", and "Collaborative SDOCT Segmentation and Analysis Software".
- Blake E. Dewey presents "Efficient Multi-Atlas Registration using an Intermediate Template Image".
- Jeffrey Glaister presents "Automatic falx cerebri and tentorium cerebelli segmentation from Magnetic Resonance Images".
- Junghoon Lee presents "Multi-atlas-based CT synthesis from conventional MRI with patch-based refinement for MRI-based radiotherapy planning".
- Other accepted papers at SPIE-MI 2017 coming from collaborations with IACL.
- With colleagues at MGH "A four-dimensional motion field atlas of the tongue from tagged and cine magnetic resonance imaging".
- The papers "Random forest regression for magnetic resonance image synthesis", (doi) (PubMed),"Longitudinal Multiple Sclerosis Lesion Segmentation: Resource and Challenge", (doi) (PubMed), and "Cross contrast multi-channel image registration using image synthesis for MR brain images", (doi) (PubMed) are published.
- The paper "MIND Demons: Symmetric Diffeomorphic Deformable Registration of MR and CT for Image-Guided Spine Surgery", IEEE Trans. on Medical Imaging, 35(11):2413-2424, 2016 (doi) (PubMed) is published.
Dr. A. David Gomez collecting the best paper prize at the Computational Biomechanics for Medicine XI Workshop at the 19th International Conference on Medical Image Computing and Computer Assisted Intervention
), Athens, Greece, October 17 - 21, 2016.
- Dr. A. David Gomez wins the best paper prize at the Computational Biomechanics for Medicine XI Workshop at the 19th International Conference on Medical Image Computing and Computer Assisted Intervention (MICCAI 2016), Athens, Greece, October 17 - 21, 2016.
- IACL members present papers at the 19th International Conference on Medical Image Computing and Computer Assisted Intervention (MICCAI 2016), Athens, Greece, October 17 - 21, 2016.
- Dr. Amod Jog presented "Self Super-resolution for Magnetic Resonance Images", as part of the main conference (doi) and "Patch Based Synthesis of Whole Head MR Images: Application to EPI Distortion Correction", at the SASHIMI: Simulation and Synthesis in Medical Imaging Workshop.
- Dr. A. David Gomez presented "Motion Estimation with Finite-Element Biomechanical Models and Tracking Constraints from Tagged MRI", at the Computational Biomechanics for Medicine XI Workshop and "Incompressible Phase Registration for Motion Estimation from Tagged Magnetic Resonance Images", Reconstruction and Analysis of Moving Body Organs (RAMBO 2016) Workshop.
- Dr. Jerry L. Prince presented the keynote lecture "Patches and pulse sequences for MR image intensity normalization", at the 2nd International Workshop on Patch-based Techniques in Medical Imaging (Patch-MI).
See all our old News