- IACL members present papers at the SPIE Medical Imaging (SPIE-MI 2018) meeting in Houston, TX, February 10 - 15, 2018.
- Lianrui Zuo presented "Automatic outlier detection using hidden Markov model for cerebellar lobule segmentation".
- Muhan Shao presented "Multi-atlas segmentation of the hydrocephalus brain using an adaptive ventricles atlas".
- Jeffrey Glaister presented "Deformable model reconstruction of the subarachnoid space".
- Xiaokai Wang presented "A novel filtering approach for 3D harmonic phase analysis of tagged MRI"
- Other accepted papers at SPIE-MI 2018 coming from collaborations with IACL.
- With Sachin Goyal from IIT Bombay presented "Improving Self Super Resolution in Magnetic Resonance Images".
- With Aniket Tolpadi from Rice University "Inverse biomechanical modeling via machine learning and synthetic training data".
- With Sureerat Reaungamornrat from Mahidol University "Inter-scanner Variation Independent Descriptors for Constrained Diffeomorphic Demons Registration of Retinal OCT".
|IACL at SPIE 2018|
|Muhan Shao presenting her talk titled "Multi-atlas segmentation of the hydrocephalus brain using an adaptive ventricles atlas".|
|Jeffrey Glaister presenting his poster "Deformable model reconstruction of the subarachnoid space".||Aniket Tolpadi presenting his talk "Inverse biomechanical modeling via machine learning and synthetic training data".|
- * Andrew Lang's paper "Intensity inhomogeneity correction of SD-OCT data using macular flatspace" appears in Medical Image Analysis. (doi) (PubMed)