- IACL activity at ISBI 2019:
- The IACL team finishes second at the CHAOS Challenge at ISBI 2019. We competed in Tasks 3 and 5 as team mountain. See the leaderboard for complete results.
- Yihao Liu presented "Projection Artifact Suppression for Inner Retina in OCT Angiography".
- Shuo Han presented "A resolution measurement algorithm for MRI".
- Yihao Liu's paper titled "Layer boundary evolution method for macular OCT layer segmentation" appears in Biomedical Optics Express. (doi) (PubMed) (PMCID 6420297)
- IACL members present papers at the SPIE Medical Imaging (SPIE-MI 2019) meeting in San Diego, CA, February 15 - 20, 2019.
- Shuo Han presented "Cerebellum parcellation with convolutional neural networks".
- Lianrui Zuo presented "Automatic Quality Control Using Hierarchical Shape Analysis".
- Jacob Reinhold presented "Evaluating the impact of intensity normalization on MR Image Synthesis".
- Yufan He's paper "Retinal layer parcellation of optical coherence tomography images: Data resource for Multiple Sclerosis and Healthy Controls"' appears in Data in Brief. (doi) (PubMed) (PMCID 6327073)
- The paper "Dual Level-Set Framework for 3D Coronary Artery Wall Segmentation from Coronary CT Angiography" appears in the journal Nature Scientific Reports. (doi)