I am currently a first year Ph.D. student from the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the Johns Hopkins University.
Starting from Summer 2017, I work in the Image Analysis and Communications Lab (IACL) and my advisor is Jerry Prince.
- Retinal layer segmentation in Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT).
- Image processing in Optical Coherence Tomography Angiography (OCT-A)
- Master of Science in Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Johns Hopkins University, MD, US, May 2018
- Bachelor of Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Zhejiang University, Zhejiang, China, July 2016
- Liu, Y., Carass, A., Solomon, S.D., Saidha, S., Calabresi, P.A. and Prince, J.L., 2018, April. Multi-layer fast level set segmentation for macular OCT. In Biomedical Imaging (ISBI 2018), 2018 IEEE 15th International Symposium on (pp. 1445-1448). IEEE.
- Liu, Y., Gao, H., Zhuge, J. and Zhao, W., Crystal Instruments Corp, 2018. Vibration image acquisition and processing. U.S. Patent 9,922,428.
- Liu, Y., Gao H., Zhuge J., Zhao J. (2017) Research of Under-Sampling Technique for Digital Image Correlation in Vibration Measurement. In: Harvie J., Baqersad J. (eds) Shock & Vibration, Aircraft/Aerospace, Energy Harvesting, Acoustics & Optics, Volume 9. Conference Proceedings of the Society for Experimental Mechanics Series. Springer, Cham