- 1 HARP Frequently Asked Questions
- 1.1 What is HARP?
- 1.2 What is the major algorithm used in HARP?
- 1.3 How am I able to get started with HARP?
- 1.4 What software is needed to run HARP?
- 1.5 What data is supported by current version of HARP?
- 1.6 Is there any test data that I can use?
- 1.7 There is a .cpp file in the program package. How to compile it within Matlab?
HARP Frequently Asked Questions
What is HARP?
HARP is a Matlab-based software developed and released by IACL at Johns Hopkins University to process tagged magnetic resonance images for motion analysis. Major applications by now include cardiac motion analysis and tongue motion analysis in biomedical imaging.
What is the major algorithm used in HARP?
The core of HARP is the Harmonic Phase Algorithm developed by Nael F. Osman and Jerry L. Prince in 1999. See HARP wikipedia page for more information.