I am currently a third year PhD student in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the Johns Hopkins University. Staring from January 2017, I work in the Image Analysis and Communications Lab (IACL) as a research assistant advised by Dr. Jerry Prince. Starting from September 2019, I am co-affiliated with the National Institute on Aging at National Institutes of Health working as a pre-doctoral research fellow.
- Multi-contrast MRI synthesis and harmonization.
- Image quality assessment.
- Machine learning and deep learning
- M.S.E. in Electrical and Computer Engineering, The Johns Hopkins University, USA. Aug 2016 – May 2018
- B.S. in Instrument Science and Technology, Jilin University, China. Sep 2012 – May 2016
- L. Zuo, B. E. Dewey, A. Carass, Y. He, M. Shao, J.C. Reinhold, & J. L. Prince (2020, October). "Synthesizing Realistic Brain MR Images with Noise Control". In International Workshop on Simulation and Synthesis in Medical Imaging (pp. 21-31). Springer, Cham.
- B.E. Dewey, L. Zuo, Carass, A., He, Y., Liu, Y., Mowry, E.M., Newsome, S., Oh, J., Calabresi, P.A. and Prince, J.L., 2020, October. "A Disentangled Latent Space for Cross-Site MRI Harmonization". In International Conference on Medical Image Computing and Computer-Assisted Intervention (pp. 720-729). Springer, Cham.
- Y. He, A. Carass, L. Zuo, B. E. Dewey, & J. L. Prince (2020). "Self domain adapted network " arXiv preprint arXiv:2007.03162.
- Y. Liu, L. Zuo, A. Carass, Y. He, A. Filippatou, S. D. Solomon, and J. L. Prince. "Variational intensity cross channel encoder for unsupervised vessel segmentation on OCT angiography". In Medical Imaging 2020: Image Processing (Vol. 11313, p. 113130Y). International Society for Optics and Photonics.
- L. Zuo, S. Han, A. Carass, S. H. Ying, C. U. Onyike, and J. L. Prince. Automatic Quality Control Using Hierarchical Shape Analysis for Cerebellum Parcellation. In Medical Imaging 2019: Image Processing. International Society for Optics and Photonics.
- L. Zuo, A. Carass, S. Han, and J. L. Prince. Automatic outlier detection using hidden Markov model for cerebellar lobule segmentation. In Medical Imaging 2018: Biomedical Applications in Molecular, Structural, and Functional Imaging (Vol. 10578, p. 105780D). International Society for Optics and Photonics.
- L. Zuo. Quality Assurance Using Outlier Detections For Cerebellar Lobule Segmentation. Diss. Johns Hopkins University, 2018.
- Scientific Director Award. The 25th Annual National Institute on Aging Intramural Research Program Scientific Retreat, 2020.
- Pre-doctoral Intramural Research Training Award, National Institute of Health, 2019 – 2020.
- Teaching Assistant, EN 520.414/520.614 Image Processing and Analysis I, The Johns Hopkins University. Sep 2018 – Dec 2018. (Named as finalist for Whiting School of Engineering’s Excellence in Teaching Awards)
- Teaching Assistant, EN 520.433/520.623 Medical Image Analysis, The Johns Hopkins University. Jan 2018 – Apr 2018
- Teaching Assistant, EN 520.414/520.614 Image Processing and Analysis I, The Johns Hopkins University. Sep 2017 – Dec 2017