I am currently a third year PhD student in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the Johns Hopkins University. Staring from January 2017, I work in the Image Analysis and Communications Lab (IACL) as a research assistant advised by Dr. Jerry Prince. Starting from September 2019, I am co-affiliated with the National Institute on Aging at National Institutes of Health working as a pre-doctoral research fellow.
- Multi-contrast MRI synthesis and harmonization.
- Image quality assessment.
- Machine learning and deep learning
- M.S.E. in Electrical and Computer Engineering, The Johns Hopkins University, USA. Aug 2016 – May 2018
- B.S. in Instrument Science and Technology, Jilin University, China. Sep 2012 – May 2016
- (accepted) Lianrui Zuo, Blake E. Dewey, Aaron Carass, Yihao Liu, Yufan He, Peter A. Calabresi, and Jerry L. Prince. Information-based Disentangled Representation Learning for Unsupervised MR Harmonization. IPMI. 2021
- Lianrui Zuo, Blake E. Dewey, Aaron Carass, Yufan He, Muhan Shao, Jacob C. Reinhold, and Jerry L. Prince. Synthesizing Realistic Brain MR Images with Noise Control. MICCAI workshop SASHIMI. 2020.
- Blake E. Dewey, Lianrui Zuo, Aaron Carass, Yufan He, Yihao Liu, Ellen M. Mowry, Scott Newsome, Jiwon Oh, Peter A. Calabresi, and Jerry L. Prince. A Disentangled Latent Space for Cross-Site MRI Harmonization. MICCAI. 2020.
- Yufan He, Aaron Carass, Lianrui Zuo, Blake E. Dewey, and Jerry L. Prince. Self domain adapted network MICCAI. 2020.
- Yihao Liu, Lianrui Zuo, Aaron Carass, Yufan He, Angeliki Filippatou, Sharon D. Solomon, Shiv Saidha, Peter A. Calabresi and Jerry L. Prince. Variational intensity cross channel encoder for unsupervised vessel segmentation on OCT angiography. SPIE: Medical Imaging. 2020.
- Lianrui Zuo, Shuo Han, Aaron Carass, Sarah H. Ying, Chiadi U. Onyike, and Jerry L. Prince. Automatic Quality Control Using Hierarchical Shape Analysis for Cerebellum Parcellation. SPIE: Medical Imaging. 2019.
- Lianrui Zuo, Aaron Carass, Shuo Han, and Jerry L. Prince. Automatic outlier detection using hidden Markov model for cerebellar lobule segmentation. SPIE: Medical Imaging. 2018.
- L. Zuo. Quality Assurance Using Outlier Detections For Cerebellar Lobule Segmentation. Diss. Johns Hopkins University, 2018.
- Scientific Director Award. The 25th Annual National Institute on Aging Intramural Research Program Scientific Retreat, 2020.
- Pre-doctoral Intramural Research Training Award, National Institute of Health, 2019 – 2021.
- Teaching Assistant, EN 520.414/520.614 Image Processing and Analysis I, The Johns Hopkins University. Fall 2018. (Named as finalist for Whiting School of Engineering’s Excellence in Teaching Awards)
- Teaching Assistant, EN 520.433/520.623 Medical Image Analysis, The Johns Hopkins University. Spring 2018, Spring 2021
- Teaching Assistant, EN 520.414/520.614 Image Processing and Analysis I, The Johns Hopkins University. Fall 2017