Revision as of 17:54, 14 October 2009 by Rachel
|Cerebellum Protocol Project|
|Whole Cerebellum||Lobe Definitions||Vermis Definition||Lobule Delineation|
- Location: Within 10 slices to the left and right of the midsagittal along the vermis section, and also the flocculi (anterior portion of the cerebellum)
- Description: Flocculi best identified in the coronal orientation, anterior most part of the cerebellum located in the center
- Best view(s) for delineation*: Axial/ Sagittal/ Coronal for the flocculi
- It is the most anterior and shortest of the gray matter in the sagittal view but is not present throughout.
- To delineate in the sagittal view.