15 Most Recent IACL papers on PubMed
Nahla M H Elsaid, Jerry L Prince, Steven Roys, Rao P Gullapalli, Jiachen Zhuo
Phase image texture analysis for motion detection in diffusion MRI (PITA-MDD).
Magn Reson Imaging: 2019;
Blake E Dewey, Can Zhao, Jacob C Reinhold, Aaron Carass, Kathryn C Fitzgerald, Elias S Sotirchos, Shiv Saidha, Jiwon Oh, Dzung L Pham, Peter A Calabresi, Peter C M van Zijl, Jerry L Prince
DeepHarmony: A deep learning approach to contrast harmonization across scanner changes.
Magn Reson Imaging: 2019;
Fangxu Xing, Maureen Stone, Tessa Goldsmith, Jerry L Prince, Georges El Fakhri, Jonghye Woo
Atlas-Based Tongue Muscle Correlation Analysis From Tagged and High-Resolution Magnetic Resonance Imaging.
J. Speech Lang. Hear. Res.: 2019, 62(7);2258-2269
Can Zhao, Muhan Shao, Aaron Carass, Hao Li, Blake E Dewey, Lotta M Ellingsen, Jonghye Woo, Michael A Guttman, Ari M Blitz, Maureen Stone, Peter A Calabresi, Henry Halperin, Jerry L Prince
Applications of a deep learning method for anti-aliasing and super-resolution in MRI.
Magn Reson Imaging: 2019;
Muhan Shao, Shuo Han, Aaron Carass, Xiang Li, Ari M Blitz, Jaehoon Shin, Jerry L Prince, Lotta M Ellingsen
Brain ventricle parcellation using a deep neural network: Application to patients with ventriculomegaly.
Neuroimage Clin: 2019, 23;101871
Jonghye Woo, Fangxu Xing, Jerry L Prince, Maureen Stone, Jordan R Green, Tessa Goldsmith, Timothy G Reese, Van J Wedeen, Georges El Fakhri
Differentiating post-cancer from healthy tongue muscle coordination patterns during speech using deep learning.
J. Acoust. Soc. Am.: 2019, 145(5);EL423
Min Chen, James C Gee, Jerry L Prince, Geoffrey K Aguirre
2D Modeling and Correction of Fan-beam Scan Geometry in OCT.
Comput Pathol Ophthalmic Med Image Anal (2018): 2018, 11039;328-335
Olwen C Murphy, Ohemaa Kwakyi, Mustafa Iftikhar, Sidra Zafar, Jeffrey Lambe, Nicole Pellegrini, Elias S Sotirchos, Natalia Gonzalez-Caldito, Esther Ogbuokiri, Angeliki Filippatou, Hunter Risher, Norah Cowley, Sydney Feldman, Nicholas Fioravante, Elliot M Frohman, Teresa C Frohman, Laura J Balcer, Jerry L Prince, Roomasa Channa, Peter A Calabresi, Shiv Saidha
Alterations in the retinal vasculature occur in multiple sclerosis and exhibit novel correlations with disability and visual function measures.
Mult. Scler.: 2019;1352458519845116
Nora E Fritz, Ani Eloyan, Jeffrey Glaister, Blake E Dewey, Omar Al-Louzi, M Gabriela Costello, Min Chen, Jerry L Prince, Peter A Calabresi, Kathleen M Zackowski
Quantitative vibratory sensation measurement is related to sensory cortical thickness in MS.
Ann Clin Transl Neurol: 2019, 6(3);586-595
Dawei Li, Jimin Wu, Yufan He, Xinwen Yao, Wu Yuan, Defu Chen, Hyeon-Cheol Park, Shaoyong Yu, Jerry L Prince, Xingde Li
Parallel deep neural networks for endoscopic OCT image segmentation.
Biomed Opt Express: 2019, 10(3);1126-1135
Yihao Liu, Aaron Carass, Yufan He, Bhavna J Antony, Angeliki Filippatou, Shiv Saidha, Sharon D Solomon, Peter A Calabresi, Jerry L Prince
Layer boundary evolution method for macular OCT layer segmentation.
Biomed Opt Express: 2019, 10(3);1064-1080
Elias S Sotirchos, Natalia Gonzalez-Caldito, Blake E Dewey, Kathryn C Fitzgerald, Jeffrey Glaister, Angeliki Filippatou, Esther Ogbuokiri, Sydney Feldman, Ohemaa Kwakyi, Hunter Risher, Ciprian Crainiceanu, Dzung L Pham, Peter C Van Zijl, Ellen M Mowry, Daniel S Reich, Jerry L Prince, Peter A Calabresi, Shiv Saidha
Effect of disease-modifying therapies on subcortical gray matter atrophy in multiple sclerosis.
Mult. Scler.: 2019;1352458519826364
Lena Maier-Hein, Matthias Eisenmann, Annika Reinke, Sinan Onogur, Marko Stankovic, Patrick Scholz, Tal Arbel, Hrvoje Bogunovic, Andrew P Bradley, Aaron Carass, Carolin Feldmann, Alejandro F Frangi, Peter M Full, Bram van Ginneken, Allan Hanbury, Katrin Honauer, Michal Kozubek, Bennett A Landman, Keno März, Oskar Maier, Klaus Maier-Hein, Bjoern H Menze, Henning Müller, Peter F Neher, Wiro Niessen, Nasir Rajpoot, Gregory C Sharp, Korsuk Sirinukunwattana, Stefanie Speidel, Christian Stock, Danail Stoyanov, Abdel Aziz Taha, Fons van der Sommen, Ching-Wei Wang, Marc-André Weber, Guoyan Zheng, Pierre Jannin, Annette Kopp-Schneider
Author Correction: Why rankings of biomedical image analysis competitions should be interpreted with care.
Nat Commun: 2019, 10(1);588
Yufan He, Aaron Carass, Sharon D Solomon, Shiv Saidha, Peter A Calabresi, Jerry L Prince
Retinal layer parcellation of optical coherence tomography images: Data resource for multiple sclerosis and healthy controls.
Data Brief: 2019, 22;601-604
Ahmed M Ghanem, Ahmed H Hamimi, Jatin R Matta, Aaron Carass, Reham M Elgarf, Ahmed M Gharib, Khaled Z Abd-Elmoniem
Automatic Coronary Wall and Atherosclerotic Plaque Segmentation from 3D Coronary CT Angiography.
Sci Rep: 2019, 9(1);47
Also see our complete Publications list
Recent News Items
Shuo Han presenting the poster "A resolution measurement algorithm for MRI"
- IACL activity at ISBI 2019:
- The IACL team finishes second at the CHAOS Challenge at ISBI 2019. We competed in Tasks 3 and 5 as team mountain. See the leaderboard for complete results.
- Yihao Liu presented "Projection Artifact Suppression for Inner Retina in OCT Angiography".
- Shuo Han presented "A resolution measurement algorithm for MRI".
- Yihao Liu's paper titled "Layer boundary evolution method for macular OCT layer segmentation" appears in Biomedical Optics Express. (doi) (PubMed) (PMCID 6420297)
- IACL members present papers at the SPIE Medical Imaging (SPIE-MI 2019) meeting in San Diego, CA, February 15 - 20, 2019.
- Shuo Han presented "Cerebellum parcellation with convolutional neural networks".
- Lianrui Zuo presented "Automatic Quality Control Using Hierarchical Shape Analysis".
- Jacob Reinhold presented "Evaluating the impact of intensity normalization on MR Image Synthesis".
- Yufan He's paper "Retinal layer parcellation of optical coherence tomography images: Data resource for Multiple Sclerosis and Healthy Controls"' appears in Data in Brief. (doi) (PubMed) (PMCID 6327073)
- The paper "Dual Level-Set Framework for 3D Coronary Artery Wall Segmentation from Coronary CT Angiography" appears in the journal Nature Scientific Reports. (doi)
- The paper "Comparing fully automated state-of-the-art cerebellum parcellation from magnetic resonance imaging" appears in NeuroImage. (doi) (PubMed)
- The paper "Why rankings of biomedical image analysis competitions should be interpreted with care" appears in the journal Nature Communications. (doi) (PubMed) (PMCID 6284017)
IACL wins the 2018 ECE Pumpkin Carving Contest!!
- IACL members win the 2018 ECE Pumpkin Carving Contest!!
Can Zhao presenting her work titled "A Deep Learning based Anti-aliasing Self Super-resolution Algorithm for Magnetic Resonance Imaging"
to Dr. Michael Guttman at MICCAI 2018. Dr. Guttman was the first graduate student to ever work in IACL.
- IACL members present papers at the 21st International Conference on Medical Image Computing and Computer Assisted Intervention (MICCAI 2018), Granada, Spain, September 16 - 20, 2018.
- Dr. A.D. Gomez presented "Quantifying Tensor Field Similarity With Global Distributions and Optimal Transport".
- Can Zhao presented "A Deep Learning based Anti-aliasing Self Super-resolution Algorithm for Magnetic Resonance Imaging".
- We also had presentations at several MICCAI workshops.
- Dr. A.D. Gomez presented "Quantitative validation of MRI-based motion estimation for brain impact biomechanics" at Computational Biomechanics for Medicine (CBM XIII).
- At Simulation and Synthesis in Medical Imaging (SASHIMI 2018), Blake Dewey presented "Deep Harmonization of Inconsistent MR Data for Consistent Volume Segmentation" and Yuta Hiasa presented "Crossmodality image synthesis from unpaired data using CycleGAN: Effects of gradient consistency loss and training data size".
- Dr. J.L. Prince presented "Shortcomings of Ventricle Segmentation Using Deep Convolutional Networks" at the Deep Learning Fails Workshop and also "Unpaired Brain MR-to-CT Synthesis using a Structure-Constrained CycleGAN" at the 4th Workshop on Deep Learning in Medical Image Analysis (DLMIA 2018).
- In collaboration with Univ. of Pennsylvania, Dr. Min Chen presented "2D Modeling and Correction of Fan-beam Scan Geometry in OCT" at 5th Workshop on Ophthalmic Medical Image Analysis (MW-OMIA5). Dr. Chen also won the Best Poster prize at MW-OMIA5.
- The paper "Preoperative mapping of the supplementary motor area in brain tumor patients using resting-state fMRI with seed based analysis" appears in the American Journal of Neuroradiology. (doi) (PubMed)
- IACL members present papers at the International Symposium on Biomedical Imaging (ISBI 2018) meeting in Washington, DC, April 4 - 7, 2018.
- Can Zhao presented "Self Super-Resolution for Magnetic Resonance Images Using Deep Networks".
- Yihao Liu presented "Multi-Layer Fast Level Set Segmentation for Macular OCT".
| IACL at ISBI 2018
| Can Zhao presenting her poster titled "Self Super-Resolution for Magnetic Resonance Images Using Deep Networks".
|| Yihao Liu presenting his poster titled "Multi-Layer Fast Level Set Segmentation for Macular OCT".
See all our old News