15 Most Recent IACL papers on PubMed
Angeliki Filippatou, Thomas Shoemaker, Megan Esch, Madiha Qutab, Natalia Gonzalez-Caldito, Jerry L Prince, Ellen M Mowry, Peter A Calabresi, Shiv Saidha, Elias S Sotirchos
Spinal cord and infratentorial lesions in radiologically isolated syndrome are associated with decreased retinal ganglion cell/inner plexiform layer thickness.
Mult. Scler.: 2018;1352458518815597
Xiaokai Wang, Maureen L Stone, Jerry L Prince, Arnold D Gomez
A Novel Filtering Approach for 3D Harmonic Phase Analysis of Tagged MRI.
Proc SPIE Int Soc Opt Eng: 2018, 10574;
Arnold David Gomez, Andrew Knutsen, Fangxu Xing, Deva Chan, Yuan-Chiao Lu, Dzung Pham, Philip V Bayly, Jerry L Prince
3D Measurements of Acceleration-Induced Brain Deformation via Harmonic Phase Analysis and Finite-Element Models.
IEEE Trans Biomed Eng: 2018;
Alejandro F Frangi, Sotirios A Tsaftaris, Jerry L Prince
Simulation and Synthesis in Medical Imaging.
IEEE Trans Med Imaging: 2018, 37(3);673-679
Jonghye Woo, Jerry L Prince, Maureen Stone, Fangxu Xing, Arnold D Gomez, Jordan R Green, Christopher J Hartnick, Thomas J Brady, Timothy G Reese, Van J Wedeen, Georges El Fakhri
A Sparse Non-negative Matrix Factorization Framework for Identifying Functional Units of Tongue Behavior from MRI.
IEEE Trans Med Imaging: 2018;
Can Zhao, Aaron Carass, Junghoon Lee, Amod Jog, Jerry L Prince
A supervoxel based random forest synthesis framework for bidirectional MR/CT synthesis.
Simul Synth Med Imaging (2017): 2017, 10557;33-40
Maureen Stone, Jonghye Woo, Junghoon Lee, Tera Poole, Amy Seagraves, Michael Chung, Eric Kim, Emi Z Murano, Jerry L Prince, Silvia S Blemker
Structure and variability in human tongue muscle anatomy.
Comput Methods Biomech Biomed Eng Imaging Vis: 2018, 6(5);499-507
Aaron Carass, Jennifer L Cuzzocreo, Shuo Han, Carlos R Hernandez-Castillo, Paul E Rasser, Melanie Ganz, Vincent Beliveau, Jose Dolz, Ismail Ben Ayed, Christian Desrosiers, Benjamin Thyreau, José E Romero, Pierrick Coupé, José V Manjón, Vladimir S Fonov, D Louis Collins, Sarah H Ying, Chiadi U Onyike, Deana Crocetti, Bennett A Landman, Stewart H Mostofsky, Paul M Thompson, Jerry L Prince
Comparing fully automated state-of-the-art cerebellum parcellation from magnetic resonance images.
Neuroimage: 2018, 183;150-172
Jonghye Woo, Fangxu Xing, Junghoon Lee, Maureen Stone, Jerry L Prince
A Spatio-Temporal Atlas and Statistical Model of the Tongue During Speech from Cine-MRI.
Comput Methods Biomech Biomed Eng Imaging Vis: 2018, 6(5);520-531
Aniket A Tolpadi, Maureen L Stone, Aaron Carass, Jerry L Prince, Arnold D Gomez
Inverse Biomechanical Modeling of the Tongue via Machine Learning and Synthetic Training Data.
Proc SPIE Int Soc Opt Eng: 2018, 10576;
Eiichi Honda, Jerry L Prince, Vania R C Fontanella
State-of-the-Art Digital Imaging in Dentistry: Advanced Research of MRI, CT, CBCT, and Digital Intraoral Imaging.
Biomed Res Int: 2018, 2018;9057120
Ipek Oguz, Aaron Carass, Dzung L Pham, Snehashis Roy, Nagesh Subbana, Peter A Calabresi, Paul A Yushkevich, Russell T Shinohara, Jerry L Prince
Dice Overlap Measures for Objects of Unknown Number: Application to Lesion Segmentation.
Brainlesion (2017): 2018, 10670;3-14
Fangxu Xing, Jerry L Prince, Maureen Stone, Timothy G Reese, Nazem Atassi, Van J Wedeen, Georges El Fakhri, Jonghye Woo
Strain Map of the Tongue in Normal and ALS Speech Patterns from Tagged and Diffusion MRI.
Proc SPIE Int Soc Opt Eng: 2018, 10574;
Arnold D Gomez, Nahla Elsaid, Maureen L Stone, Jiachen Zhuo, Jerry L Prince
Laplace-based modeling of fiber orientation in the tongue.
Biomech Model Mechanobiol: 2018, 17(4);1119-1130
Aaron Carass, Muhan Shao, Xiang Li, Blake E Dewey, Ari M Blitz, Snehashis Roy, Dzung L Pham, Jerry L Prince, Lotta M Ellingsen
Whole Brain Parcellation with Pathology: Validation on Ventriculomegaly Patients.
Patch Based Tech Med Imaging (2017): 2017, 10530;20-28
Also see our complete Publications list
Recent News Items
IACL wins the 2018 ECE Pumpkin Carving Contest!!
- IACL members win the 2018 ECE Pumpkin Carving Contest!!
Can Zhao presenting her work titled "A Deep Learning based Anti-aliasing Self Super-resolution Algorithm for Magnetic Resonance Imaging"
to Dr. Michael Guttman at MICCAI 2018. Dr. Guttman was the first graduate student to ever work in IACL.
- IACL members present papers at the 21st International Conference on Medical Image Computing and Computer Assisted Intervention (MICCAI 2018), Granada, Spain, September 16 - 20, 2018.
- Dr. A.D. Gomez presented "Quantifying Tensor Field Similarity With Global Distributions and Optimal Transport".
- Can Zhao presented "A Deep Learning based Anti-aliasing Self Super-resolution Algorithm for Magnetic Resonance Imaging".
- We also had presentations at several MICCAI workshops.
- Dr. A.D. Gomez presented "Quantitative validation of MRI-based motion estimation for brain impact biomechanics" at Computational Biomechanics for Medicine (CBM XIII).
- At Simulation and Synthesis in Medical Imaging (SASHIMI 2018), Blake Dewey presented "Deep Harmonization of Inconsistent MR Data for Consistent Volume Segmentation" and Yuta Hiasa presented "Crossmodality image synthesis from unpaired data using CycleGAN: Effects of gradient consistency loss and training data size".
- Dr. J.L. Prince presented "Shortcomings of Ventricle Segmentation Using Deep Convolutional Networks" at the Deep Learning Fails Workshop and also "Unpaired Brain MR-to-CT Synthesis using a Structure-Constrained CycleGAN" at the 4th Workshop on Deep Learning in Medical Image Analysis (DLMIA 2018).
- In collaboration with Univ. of Pennsylvania, Dr. Min Chen presented "2D Modeling and Correction of Fan-beam Scan Geometry in OCT" at 5th Workshop on Ophthalmic Medical Image Analysis (MW-OMIA5). Dr. Chen also won the Best Poster prize at MW-OMIA5.
- IACL members present papers at the International Symposium on Biomedical Imaging (ISBI 2018) meeting in Washington, DC, April 4 - 7, 2018.
- Can Zhao presented "Self Super-Resolution for Magnetic Resonance Images Using Deep Networks".
- Yihao Liu presented "Multi-Layer Fast Level Set Segmentation for Macular OCT".
| IACL at ISBI 2018
| Can Zhao presenting her poster titled "Self Super-Resolution for Magnetic Resonance Images Using Deep Networks".
|| Yihao Liu presenting his poster titled "Multi-Layer Fast Level Set Segmentation for Macular OCT".
- IACL members present papers at the SPIE Medical Imaging (SPIE-MI 2018) meeting in Houston, TX, February 10 - 15, 2018.
- Lianrui Zuo presented "Automatic outlier detection using hidden Markov model for cerebellar lobule segmentation".
- Muhan Shao presented "Multi-atlas segmentation of the hydrocephalus brain using an adaptive ventricles atlas".
- Jeffrey Glaister presented "Deformable model reconstruction of the subarachnoid space".
- Xiaokai Wang presented "A novel filtering approach for 3D harmonic phase analysis of tagged MRI"
- Other accepted papers at SPIE-MI 2018 coming from collaborations with IACL.
- With Sachin Goyal from IIT Bombay presented "Improving Self Super Resolution in Magnetic Resonance Images".
- With Aniket Tolpadi from Rice University "Inverse biomechanical modeling via machine learning and synthetic training data".
- With Sureerat Reaungamornrat from Mahidol University "Inter-scanner Variation Independent Descriptors for Constrained Diffeomorphic Demons Registration of Retinal OCT".
| IACL at SPIE 2018
| Muhan Shao presenting her talk titled "Multi-atlas segmentation of the hydrocephalus brain using an adaptive ventricles atlas".
| Jeffrey Glaister presenting his poster "Deformable model reconstruction of the subarachnoid space".
|| Aniket Tolpadi presenting his talk "Inverse biomechanical modeling via machine learning and synthetic training data".
- * Andrew Lang's paper "Intensity inhomogeneity correction of SD-OCT data using macular flatspace" appears in Medical Image Analysis. (doi) (PubMed)
See all our old News