15 Most Recent IACL papers on PubMed
Yufan He, Aaron Carass, Yihao Liu, Bruno M Jedynak, Sharon D Solomon, Shiv Saidha, Peter A Calabresi, Jerry L Prince
Deep learning based topology guaranteed surface and MME segmentation of multiple sclerosis subjects from retinal OCT.
Biomed Opt Express: 2019, 10(10);5042-5058
Jacob C Reinhold, Blake E Dewey, Aaron Carass, Jerry L Prince
Evaluating the Impact of Intensity Normalization on MR Image Synthesis.
Proc SPIE Int Soc Opt Eng: 2019, 10949;
Maureen Stone, Arnold D Gomez, Jiachen Zhuo, Ange Lydie Tchouaga, Jerry L Prince
Quantifying Tongue Tip Shape in Apical and Laminal /s/: Contributions of Palate Shape.
J. Speech Lang. Hear. Res.: 2019, 62(9);3149-3159
Elias S Sotirchos, Angeliki Filippatou, Kathryn C Fitzgerald, Sara Salama, Santiago Pardo, Jiangxia Wang, Esther Ogbuokiri, Norah J Cowley, Nicole Pellegrini, Olwen C Murphy, Maureen A Mealy, Jerry L Prince, Michael Levy, Peter A Calabresi, Shiv Saidha
Aquaporin-4 IgG seropositivity is associated with worse visual outcomes after optic neuritis than MOG-IgG seropositivity and multiple sclerosis, independent of macular ganglion cell layer thinning.
Mult. Scler.: 2019;1352458519864928
Jonghye Woo, Fangxu Xing, Maureen Stone, Jordan Green, Timothy G Reese, Thomas J Brady, Van J Wedeen, Jerry L Prince, Georges El Fakhri
Speech Map: A Statistical Multimodal Atlas of 4D Tongue Motion During Speech from Tagged and Cine MR Images.
Comput Methods Biomech Biomed Eng Imaging Vis: 2019, 7(4);361-373
Nahla M H Elsaid, Jerry L Prince, Steven Roys, Rao P Gullapalli, Jiachen Zhuo
Phase Image Texture Analysis for Motion Detection in Diffusion MRI (PITA-MDD).
Magn Reson Imaging: 2019, 62;228-241
Blake E Dewey, Can Zhao, Jacob C Reinhold, Aaron Carass, Kathryn C Fitzgerald, Elias S Sotirchos, Shiv Saidha, Jiwon Oh, Dzung L Pham, Peter A Calabresi, Peter C M van Zijl, Jerry L Prince
DeepHarmony: A deep learning approach to contrast harmonization across scanner changes.
Magn Reson Imaging: 2019;
Fangxu Xing, Maureen Stone, Tessa Goldsmith, Jerry L Prince, Georges El Fakhri, Jonghye Woo
Atlas-Based Tongue Muscle Correlation Analysis From Tagged and High-Resolution Magnetic Resonance Imaging.
J. Speech Lang. Hear. Res.: 2019, 62(7);2258-2269
Can Zhao, Muhan Shao, Aaron Carass, Hao Li, Blake E Dewey, Lotta M Ellingsen, Jonghye Woo, Michael A Guttman, Ari M Blitz, Maureen Stone, Peter A Calabresi, Henry Halperin, Jerry L Prince
Applications of a deep learning method for anti-aliasing and super-resolution in MRI.
Magn Reson Imaging: 2019;
Muhan Shao, Shuo Han, Aaron Carass, Xiang Li, Ari M Blitz, Jaehoon Shin, Jerry L Prince, Lotta M Ellingsen
Brain ventricle parcellation using a deep neural network: Application to patients with ventriculomegaly.
Neuroimage Clin: 2019, 23;101871
Jonghye Woo, Fangxu Xing, Jerry L Prince, Maureen Stone, Jordan R Green, Tessa Goldsmith, Timothy G Reese, Van J Wedeen, Georges El Fakhri
Differentiating post-cancer from healthy tongue muscle coordination patterns during speech using deep learning.
J. Acoust. Soc. Am.: 2019, 145(5);EL423
Min Chen, James C Gee, Jerry L Prince, Geoffrey K Aguirre
2D Modeling and Correction of Fan-beam Scan Geometry in OCT.
Comput Pathol Ophthalmic Med Image Anal (2018): 2018, 11039;328-335
Olwen C Murphy, Ohemaa Kwakyi, Mustafa Iftikhar, Sidra Zafar, Jeffrey Lambe, Nicole Pellegrini, Elias S Sotirchos, Natalia Gonzalez-Caldito, Esther Ogbuokiri, Angeliki Filippatou, Hunter Risher, Norah Cowley, Sydney Feldman, Nicholas Fioravante, Elliot M Frohman, Teresa C Frohman, Laura J Balcer, Jerry L Prince, Roomasa Channa, Peter A Calabresi, Shiv Saidha
Alterations in the retinal vasculature occur in multiple sclerosis and exhibit novel correlations with disability and visual function measures.
Mult. Scler.: 2019;1352458519845116
Nora E Fritz, Ani Eloyan, Jeffrey Glaister, Blake E Dewey, Omar Al-Louzi, M Gabriela Costello, Min Chen, Jerry L Prince, Peter A Calabresi, Kathleen M Zackowski
Quantitative vibratory sensation measurement is related to sensory cortical thickness in MS.
Ann Clin Transl Neurol: 2019, 6(3);586-595
Dawei Li, Jimin Wu, Yufan He, Xinwen Yao, Wu Yuan, Defu Chen, Hyeon-Cheol Park, Shaoyong Yu, Jerry L Prince, Xingde Li
Parallel deep neural networks for endoscopic OCT image segmentation.
Biomed Opt Express: 2019, 10(3);1126-1135
Also see our complete Publications list
Recent News Items
IACL wins the 2019 ECE Pumpkin Carving Contest!!
- IACL members win the 2019 ECE Pumpkin Carving Contest!!
This is our second consecutive Pumpkin Carving Contest win, and our third win in five years.
Can Zhao wins best paper at the SASHIMI Workshop at MICCAI 2019.
- IACL members present papers at the 22nd International Conference on Medical Image Computing and Computer Assisted Intervention (MICCAI 2019), Shenzhen, China, October 13 - 17, 2019.
- Can Zhao presented "iSMORE: An iterative self super-resolution algorithm" at the SASHIMI Workshop.
- Yufan He presented "Fully Convolutional Boundary Regression for Retina OCT Segmentation".
- Shuo Han presented "Hierarchical Parcellation of the Cerebellum".
Jeffrey Glaister celebrating the defense of his PhD titled "Brain structure segmentation using multiple MRI pulse sequences"
, pictured with Dr. Jerry L. Prince
- Dr. Jeffrey Glaister successfully defends his thesis titled "Brain structure segmentation using multiple MRI pulse sequences".
Shuo Han presenting the poster "A resolution measurement algorithm for MRI"
- IACL activity at ISBI 2019:
- The IACL team finishes second at the CHAOS Challenge at ISBI 2019. We competed in Tasks 3 and 5 as team mountain. See the leaderboard for complete results.
- Yihao Liu presented "Projection Artifact Suppression for Inner Retina in OCT Angiography".
- Shuo Han presented "A resolution measurement algorithm for MRI".
- Yihao Liu's paper titled "Layer boundary evolution method for macular OCT layer segmentation" appears in Biomedical Optics Express. (doi) (PubMed) (PMCID 6420297)
- IACL members present papers at the SPIE Medical Imaging (SPIE-MI 2019) meeting in San Diego, CA, February 15 - 20, 2019.
- Shuo Han presented "Cerebellum parcellation with convolutional neural networks".
- Lianrui Zuo presented "Automatic Quality Control Using Hierarchical Shape Analysis".
- Jacob Reinhold presented "Evaluating the impact of intensity normalization on MR Image Synthesis".
- Yufan He's paper "Retinal layer parcellation of optical coherence tomography images: Data resource for Multiple Sclerosis and Healthy Controls"' appears in Data in Brief. (doi) (PubMed) (PMCID 6327073)
- The paper "Dual Level-Set Framework for 3D Coronary Artery Wall Segmentation from Coronary CT Angiography" appears in the journal Nature Scientific Reports. (doi)
- The paper "Comparing fully automated state-of-the-art cerebellum parcellation from magnetic resonance imaging" appears in NeuroImage. (doi) (PubMed)
- The paper "Why rankings of biomedical image analysis competitions should be interpreted with care" appears in the journal Nature Communications. (doi) (PubMed) (PMCID 6284017)
IACL wins the 2018 ECE Pumpkin Carving Contest!!
- IACL members win the 2018 ECE Pumpkin Carving Contest!!
See all our old News