15 Most Recent IACL papers on PubMed
Jeffrey Lambe, Hunter Risher, Angeliki G Filippatou, Olwen C Murphy, Elias S Sotirchos, Henrik Ehrhardt, Esther Ogbuokiri, Nicole Pellegrini, Brandon Toliver, Nicholas J Luciano, Simidele Davis, Nicholas Fioravante, Ohemaa Kwakyi, Jerry L Prince, Peter A Calabresi, Kathryn C Fitzgerald, Shiv Saidha
Modulation of Retinal Atrophy With Rituximab in Multiple Sclerosis.
Jiachen Zhuo, Li Jiang, Chandler Sours Rhodes, Steven Roys, Karthikamanthan Shanmuganathan, Hegang Chen, Jerry L Prince, Neeraj Badjatia, Rao P Gullapalli
Early Stage Longitudinal Subcortical Volumetric Changes following Mild Traumatic Brain Injury.
Brain Inj: 2021;1-9
Xiao Liang, Pan Su, Sunil G Patil, Nahla M H Elsaid, Steven Roys, Maureen Stone, Rao P Gullapalli, Jerry L Prince, Jiachen Zhuo
Prospective motion detection and re-acquisition in diffusion MRI using a phase image-based method-Application to brain and tongue imaging.
Magn Reson Med: 2021;
Jeffrey Lambe, Kathryn C Fitzgerald, Olwen C Murphy, Angeliki G Filippatou, Elias S Sotirchos, Grigorios Kalaitzidis, Elena Vasileiou, Nicole Pellegrini, Esther Ogbuokiri, Brandon Toliver, Nicholas J Luciano, Simidele Davis, Nicholas Fioravante, Ohemaa Kwakyi, Hunter Risher, Ciprian M Crainiceanu, Jerry L Prince, Scott D Newsome, Ellen M Mowry, Shiv Saidha, Peter A Calabresi
Association of Spectral-Domain OCT With Long-term Disability Worsening in Multiple Sclerosis.
Olwen C Murphy, Grigorios Kalaitzidis, Eleni Vasileiou, Angeliki G Filippatou, Jeffrey Lambe, Henrik Ehrhardt, Nicole Pellegrini, Elias S Sotirchos, Nicholas J Luciano, Yihao Liu, Kathryn C Fitzgerald, Jerry L Prince, Peter A Calabresi, Shiv Saidha
Optical Coherence Tomography and Optical Coherence Tomography Angiography Findings After Optic Neuritis in Multiple Sclerosis.
Front Neurol: 2020, 11;618879
Angeliki G Filippatou, Mohammed Moniruzzaman, Elias S Sotirchos, Kathryn C Fitzgerald, Grigorios Kalaitzidis, Jeffrey Lambe, Eleni Vasileiou, Shiv Saidha, Jerry L Prince, Norman Haughey, Peter A Calabresi, Pavan Bhargava
Serum ceramide levels are altered in multiple sclerosis.
Mult Scler: 2020;1352458520971816
Angeliki G Filippatou, Eleni S Vasileiou, Yufan He, Kathryn C Fitzgerald, Grigorios Kalaitzidis, Jeffrey Lambe, Maureen A Mealy, Michael Levy, Yihao Liu, Jerry L Prince, Ellen M Mowry, Shiv Saidha, Peter A Calabresi, Elias S Sotirchos
Evidence of subclinical quantitative retinal layer abnormalities in AQP4-IgG seropositive NMOSD.
Mult Scler: 2020;1352458520977771
Yufan He, Aaron Carass, Yihao Liu, Bruno M Jedynak, Sharon D Solomon, Shiv Saidha, Peter A Calabresi, Jerry L Prince
Structured layer surface segmentation for retina OCT using fully convolutional regression networks.
Med Image Anal: 2021, 68;101856
Can Zhao, Blake E Dewey, Dzung L Pham, Peter A Calabresi, Daniel S Reich, Jerry L Prince
SMORE: A Self-Supervised Anti-Aliasing and Super-Resolution Algorithm for MRI Using Deep Learning.
IEEE Trans Med Imaging: 2021, 40(3);805-817
Heran Yang, Jian Sun, Aaron Carass, Can Zhao, Junghoon Lee, Jerry L Prince, Zongben Xu
Unsupervised MR-to-CT Synthesis Using Structure-Constrained CycleGAN.
IEEE Trans Med Imaging: 2020, 39(12);4249-4261
Shuo Han, Yang An, Aaron Carass, Jerry L Prince, Susan M Resnick
Longitudinal analysis of regional cerebellum volumes during normal aging.
Neuroimage: 2020, 220;117062
Jonghye Woo, Fangxu Xing, Jerry L Prince, Maureen Stone, Timothy G Reese, Van J Wedeen, Georges El Fakhri
Identifying the Common and Subject-specific Functional Units of Speech Movements via a Joint Sparse Non-negative Matrix Factorization Framework.
Proc SPIE Int Soc Opt Eng: 2020, 11313;
Shuo Han, Aaron Carass, Yufan He, Jerry L Prince
Automatic cerebellum anatomical parcellation using U-Net with locally constrained optimization.
Neuroimage: 2020, 218;116819
Aaron Carass, Snehashis Roy, Adrian Gherman, Jacob C Reinhold, Andrew Jesson, Tal Arbel, Oskar Maier, Heinz Handels, Mohsen Ghafoorian, Bram Platel, Ariel Birenbaum, Hayit Greenspan, Dzung L Pham, Ciprian M Crainiceanu, Peter A Calabresi, Jerry L Prince, William R Gray Roncal, Russell T Shinohara, Ipek Oguz
Evaluating White Matter Lesion Segmentations with Refined Sørensen-Dice Analysis.
Sci Rep: 2020, 10(1);8242
Shuo Han, Aaron Carass, Jerry L Prince
Hierarchical Parcellation of the Cerebellum.
Med Image Comput Comput Assist Interv: 2019, 11766;484-491
Also see our complete Publications list
Recent News Items
- IACL members papers at the 18th IEEE International Symposium on Biomedical Imaging (ISBI 2021), Nice, France, April 13-16, 2021.
- Shuo Han presented "Slice profile estimation from 2D MRI acquisition using generative adversarial networks".
- Our collaborator, Xiaofeng Liu at Massachusetts General Hospital, presented "Dual-Cycle constrained bijective VAE-GAN for Tagged-to-Cine magnetic resonance image synthesis".
- Can Zhao's paper titled "SMORE: A Self-supervised Anti-aliasing and Super-resolution Algorithm for MRI Using Deep Learning" appears in IEEE Trans. on Medical Imaging (doi)
- IACL members papers from the Proceedings of SPIE Medical Imaging (SPIE-MI 2021), San Diego, CA, February 14–18, 2021.
- ShangXian Wang presented "Thalamus Segmentation Using Convolutional Neural Network". (doi)
- Mallika Singh presented "Accurate Estimation of Total Intracranial Volume in MRI using a Multi-tasked Image-to-Image Translation Network". (doi)
- Di Liu presented "Label super resolution for 3D Magnetic Resonance Images using Deformable U-net". (doi)
- Muhan Shao presented "Reconstruction and refinement of crossing muscle fibers in the human tongue". (doi)
- Muhan Shao presented "Dynamic palatogram generation from Cine MRI for normalized speech assessment". (doi)
- Jerry L. Prince presented the Medical Imaging keynote at NeurIPS "New Approaches for Magnetic Resonance Image Harmonization", the video is now on YouTube .
- Yufan He's paper titled "Structured layer surface segmentation for retina OCT using fully convolutional regression networks" appears in the MICCAI Special Issue of Medical Image Analysis. (doi).
- IACL members present papers at the 23rd International Conference on Medical Image Computing and Computer Assisted Intervention (MICCAI 2020), Lima, Peru, October 4 - 8, 2020.
- Yufan He presented "Self domain adapted network". (doi)
- Blake Dewey presented "A Disentangled Latent Space for Cross-Site MRI Harmonization". (doi)
- IACL members had the following presentations at MICCAI 2020 Workshops:
- Lianrui Zuo presented "Synthesize Realistic MR Images with Noise Control" at SASHIMI 2020. (doi)
- Shuo Han presented "Inhomogeneity Correction in Magnetic Resonance Images Using Deep Image Priors" at MLMI 2020. (doi)
- Muhan Shao presented "Direct reconstruction of crossing muscle fibers in the human tongue using a deep neural network" at CDMRI 2020.
- From our collaboration with Xi’an Jiaotong University, the paper "Unsupervised MR-to-CT Synthesis using Structure-Constrained CycleGAN" appears in IEEE Trans. on Medical Imaging. (doi)
- Shuo Han's paper "Longitudinal analysis of regional cerebellum volumes during normal aging" appears in NeuroImage. (doi) (PubMed)
- Brain Biomechanics Imaging Resources releases more data.
- Data is from University of Delaware and Washington University in St. Louis.
- Includes five new subjects (Two from University of Delaware and three from Washington University in St. Louis).
- The data is magnetic resonance elastography at multiple frequencies (20Hz through 90Hz).
- Christian Barillot passed away on June 14, he was a well known and liked researcher in the Medical Imaging Community. There is a memorial page for him at IRISA.
- The paper "Evaluating White Matter Lesion Segmentations with Refined Sørensen-Dice Analysis" appears in the journal Nature Scientific Reports. (doi) (PubMed)
- Shuo Han's paper "Automatic Cerebellum Anatomical Parcellation using U-Net with Locally Constrained Optimization" appears in NeuroImage. (doi)
See all our old News