Below you will find some scientific articles and science-related publications that have caught my interest.
- Tracking a Hospital Outbreak of Carbapenem-Resistant Klebsiella pneumoniae with Whole-Genome Sequencing
- Organically Grown Food Provides Health Benefits to Drosophila melanogaster
- Protein restriction cycles reduce IGF-1 and phosphorylated Tau, and improve behavioral performance in an Alzheimer's disease mouse model
- Towards practical, high-capacity, low-maintenance information storage in synthesized DNA
- Toward a neuroimaging treatment selection biomarker for major depressive disorder
- Supreme Court of the United States decision on Association for Molecular Pathology v. Myriad Genetics, Inc.
- Gut microbiota from twins discordant for obesity modulate metabolism in mice
- Post-study caffeine administration enhances memory consolidation in humans
- Tissue microchimerism is increased during pregnancy: a human autopsy study
- An ultrathin invisibility skin cloak for visible light