Revision as of 16:32, 5 January 2016 by Aaron (Started 2016 news page.)
- IACL members will present papers at the Proceedings of SPIE Medical Imaging (SPIE-MI 2016), San Diego, CA, February 27 - March 3, 2016.
- Andrew Lang will present "Combined registration and motion correction of longitudinal retinal OCT data".
- Ke Li will present "Quality Assurance using Outlier Detection on an Automatic Segmentation Method for the Cerebellar Peduncles".
- Mazy Abulnaga will present "A toolbox to visually explore cerebellar sub-structure shape changes in cerebellar ataxia".
- Zhen Yang will present "Landmark Based Shape Analysis for Cerebellar Ataxia Classification and Structural Change Pattern Visualization".
- Can Zhao will present "Effects of Spatial Resolution on Image Registration".
- Jeff Glaister will present "Thalamus parcellation using multi-modal feature classification and thalamic nuclei priors".
- Bhavna Antony will present "Voxel Based Morphometry in Optical Coherence Tomography: Validation & Core Findings" and "Simultaneous Segmentation of Retinal Surfaces and Microcystic Macular Edema in SDOCT Volumes".
- Lotta Ellingsen will present "Segmentation and labeling of the ventricular system in normal pressure hydrocephalus using patch-based tissue classification and multi-atlas labeling"
- Other accepted papers at SPIE-MI 2016 coming from collaborations with IACL.
- With colleagues at Hopkins "Segmentation of Thalamus from MR images via Task-Driven Dictionary Learning".
- With colleagues at Vanderbilt "Combining Multi-atlas Segmentation with Brain Surface Estimation".