Revision as of 10:09, 7 April 2009 by Aaron (Started page.)
Jerry L. Prince: Journal Publications
- K. Rocha, A. Yezzi, and J.L. Prince, "A Hybrid Eulerian-Lagrangian Approach for Thickness, Correspondence, and Gridding of Annular Tissues", IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, 16(3):636-648, March 2007.
- S. Sampath and J.L. Prince, "Automatic 3D Tracking of Cardiac Material Markers Using Slice-Following and Harmonic Phase MRI", Magnetic Resonance Imaging, 25(2):197-208, February 2007.
- V Parthasarathy, J.L. Prince, M. Stone, E. Murano, and M. NessAiver, "Measuring tongue motion from tagged Cine-MRI using harmonic phase (HARP) processing", Journal of Acoustic Society of America, 121(1):491-504, 2007.
- M. E. Rettmann, M. A. Kraut, J. L. Prince, and S. M. Resnick, "Cross-Sectional and Longitudinal Analyses of Anatomical Sulcal Changes Associated with Aging", Cerebral Cortex, 16:1584-1594, November 2006.
- D. Tosun, M.E. Rettmann, D.Q. Naiman, S.M. Resnick, M.A. Kraut, J.L. Prince, "Cortical Reconstruction Using Implicit Surface Evolution: Accuracy and Precision Analysis", NeuroImage, 29(3):838-852, February 2006.
- V. Parthasarathy, M. Stone, and J.L. Prince, "Spatiotemporal Visualization of the Tongue Surface using Ultrasound and Kriging (SURFACES)", Clinical Linguistics and Phonetics, 19(6/7):529-544, September - November 2005.