- Medical image analysis (OCT&OCTA).
- Bayesian & Deep learning (Segmentation, domain adaptation, neural architecture search)
- Topology correct retinal layer segmentation from OCT images using deep learning
- Longitudinal OCT layer segmentation using deep learnining
- Single shot test time domain adaptation/ Domain adaptation without source domain on OCT images.
- Parking space detection with mask-rcnn/ bird-view generation from monocular RGB image
- Differentiable neural network topology search for medical image segmentation.
- Bachelor of Science, Electronic Information Science and Technology, Tsinghua University, Beijing, China, July 2016
- Bachelor of Management, School of Economics and Management, Tsinghua University, Beijing, China, July 2016
Intern, Nvidia, USA, 2020 summer
Intern, SenseTime Research, China, 2018 summer
Teaching Assistant, Compressed sensing and sparse recovery, Johns Hopkins University, 2019 spring/2020 spring
Teaching Assistant, Random signal analysis, Johns Hopkins University, 2017 fall
Research Assistant, Institute of High-Speed Signal Processing and Network Transmission, Tsinghua University, 2016
Research Assistant, Penn Image Computing and Science Lab, University of Pennsylvania, 2015 summer
Research Assistant, Institute of Computer Software, Tsinghua University, 2015,2016
My Google Scholar Link is