- Brain Biomechanics Imaging Resources releases more data.
- Data is from University of Delaware and Washington University in St. Louis.
- Includes five new subjects (Two from University of Delaware and three from Washington University in St. Louis).
- The data is magnetic resonance elastography at multiple frequencies (20Hz through 90Hz).
- Christian Barillot passed away on June 14, he was a well known and liked researcher in the Medical Imaging Community. There is a memorial page for him at IRISA.
- The paper "Evaluating White Matter Lesion Segmentations with Refined Sørensen-Dice Analysis" appears in the journal Nature Scientific Reports. (doi) (PubMed)
- Shuo Han's paper "Automatic Cerebellum Anatomical Parcellation using U-Net with Locally Constrained Optimization" appears in NeuroImage. (doi)
- Brain Biomechanics Imaging Resources releases updated version of data on NITRC.
- This release includes MR tagged images of six subjects.
- Three subjects undergoing rotational motion.
- Three subjects undergoing head drop.
- Jacob C. Reinhold participates in the first virtual ISBI presenting his work titled "Validating uncertainty in medical image translation". The presentation is available on YouTube.
- IACL members present papers at the SPIE Medical Imaging (SPIE-MI 2020) meeting in Houston, TX, February 15 - 20, 2020.
- Prof. J.L. Prince presented work by Yufan He "Adversarial domain adaptation for multi-device retinal OCT segmentation".
- Jacob Reinhold presented "Finding novelty with uncertainty".
- Yihao Liu presented "Variational intensity cross channel encoder for unsupervised vessel segmentation on OCT angiography".
- Shuo Han presented "Reflection-equivariant convolutional neural networks improve segmentation over reflection augmentation".
- Yihao Liu presented work by Yufan He "Segmenting retinal OCT images with inter-B-scan and longitudinal information".
- Other accepted papers at SPIE-MI 2020 coming from collaborations with IACL.
- With Jonghye Woo from Harvard Medical School "Identifying the common and subject-speciﬁc functional units of speech movements via a joint sparse non-negative matrix factorization framework".
|IACL at SPIE 2020|
|Shuo Han presenting his poster titled "Reflection-equivariant convolutional neural networks improve segmentation over reflection augmentation".|
|Jacob Reinhold enjoying a plenary talk.||Yihao Liu presenting a poster.|