Jump to navigation Jump to search
Image Analysis and Communications Lab, Johns Hopkins University
Laboratory of Behavioral Neuroscience, National Institute on Aging, National Institutes of Health
I am currently a fifth year PhD student in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the Johns Hopkins University. Staring from January 2017, I work in the Image Analysis and Communications Lab (IACL) as a research assistant advised by Dr. Jerry Prince. Starting from September 2019, I am co-affiliated with the National Institute on Aging at National Institutes of Health working as a pre-doctoral research fellow. My full Curriculum Vitae (last update: May 10 2023).
- Multi-contrast MRI synthesis and harmonization
- Machine learning and deep learning
- M.S.E. in Electrical and Computer Engineering, Johns Hopkins University, USA. Aug 2016 – May 2018
- Thesis: Quality Assurance Using Outlier Detections For Cerebellar Lobule Segmentation. Diss. Johns Hopkins University, 2018.
- B.S. in Instrument Science and Technology, Jilin University, China. Sep 2012 – May 2016
- Best Paper Award. (First author) Disentangling A Single MR Modality. The 2nd Workshop on Data Augmentation, Labeling, and Imperfections (DALI 2022) in conjunction with MICCAI 2022.
- Best Poster Award. (First author) Information-based Disentangled Representation Learning for Unsupervised MR Harmonization. The 27th International Conference on Information Processing in Medical Imaging (IPMI 2021).
- Best Paper Award. (Second author) Variationalintensitycrosschannelencoderforunsupervised vessel segmentation on OCT angiography. In Medical Imaging: International Society for Optics and Photonics (SPIE), 2020.
- Scientific Director Award. The 25th Annual National Institute on Aging Intramural Research Program Scientific Retreat, 2020.
- Pre-doctoral Intramural Research Training Award, National Institute of Health, 2019–2022.
Teaching and Mentoring
- Research Mentor, National Science Foundation: Research Experiences for Undergraduates. Summer 2021
- Teaching Assistant, EN 520.414/520.614 Image Processing and Analysis I, The Johns Hopkins University. Fall 2017, Fall 2018 (Named as finalist for Whiting School of Engineering’s Excellence in Teaching Awards).
- Teaching Assistant, EN 520.433/520.623 Medical Image Analysis, The Johns Hopkins University. Spring 2018, Spring 2021