- IACL members papers at the 18th IEEE International Symposium on Biomedical Imaging (ISBI 2021), Nice, France, April 13-16, 2021.
- Can Zhao's paper titled "SMORE: A Self-supervised Anti-aliasing and Super-resolution Algorithm for MRI Using Deep Learning" appears in IEEE Trans. on Medical Imaging (doi)
- IACL members papers from the Proceedings of SPIE Medical Imaging (SPIE-MI 2021), San Diego, CA, February 14–18, 2021.
- ShangXian Wang presented "Thalamus Segmentation Using Convolutional Neural Network". (doi)
- Mallika Singh presented "Accurate Estimation of Total Intracranial Volume in MRI using a Multi-tasked Image-to-Image Translation Network". (doi)
- Di Liu presented "Label super resolution for 3D Magnetic Resonance Images using Deformable U-net". (doi)
- Muhan Shao presented "Reconstruction and refinement of crossing muscle fibers in the human tongue". (doi)
- Muhan Shao presented "Dynamic palatogram generation from Cine MRI for normalized speech assessment". (doi)
- Jerry L. Prince presented the Medical Imaging keynote at NeurIPS "New Approaches for Magnetic Resonance Image Harmonization", the video is now on YouTube .