Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Brain Biomechanics Imaging Resources now has 56 datasets available for download.
- 10 subjects from the Henry Jackson Foundation, imaged with tagged magnetic resonance.
- 36 subjects from the University of Delaware, imaged with high resolution magnetic resonance elastography at multiple frequencies (30Hz, 50Hz, 70Hz).
- 10 subjects from Washington University in St. Louis, imaged with magnetic resonance elastography at multiple frequencies (20Hz, 30Hz, 50Hz, 70Hz, 90Hz).
- All data includes structural magnetic resonance images (T1-w, T2-w) and diffusion weighted images.
- The structural images have been processed with SLANT-MACRUISE. The diffusion images with TORTOISE.
- Site information and subject details can be found in the available BBIR documents.
- Additional information is available in our related publications:
- Congratulations to Blake. E. Dewey, Shuo Han, and Yufan He on receiving their PhDs.
- Congratulations to Peiyu "Camille" Duan and Chenyu Gao on receiving their masters. Peiyu Duan is joining a PhD program at Yale University. Chenyu Gao is joining a PhD at Vanderbilt University.
- Congratulations to Pouria Tohidi on winning a Best Poster Award at the Proceedings of SPIE Medical Imaging (SPIE-MI 2022), San Diego, CA, February 20–124, 2022.
- IACL papers at the Proceedings of SPIE Medical Imaging (SPIE-MI 2022), San Diego, CA, February 20–124, 2022.
- Muhan Shao presented "Evaluating the impact of MR image harmonization on thalamus deep network segmentation".
- Savannah Hays presented "Evaluating the Impact of MR Image Contrast on Whole Brain Segmentation".
- Peiyu "Camille" Duan presented "Cranial Meninges Reconstruction Based on Convolutional Networks and Deformable Models: Applications to Longitudinal Study of Normal Aging".
- Ahmed Alshareef presented "Investigating the Effect of Ventricle Size on Brain Deformation using Computational Models" and "Correlation of Cerebral Vasculature to Brain Stiffness Using MRE".
- Chenyu Gao presented "Effects of Defacing Whole Head MRI on Neuroanalysis".
- Pouria Tohidi presented "Multiple Sclerosis Brain Lesion Segmentation with Different Architecture Ensembles".