I am second year Ph.D. student from the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the Johns Hopkins University.
Starting from Summer 2017, I work in the Image Analysis and Communications Lab (IACL) and my advisor is Jerry Prince.
- Retinal layer segmentation in Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT).
- Image processing in Optical Coherence Tomography Angiography (OCT-A)
- Master of Science in Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Johns Hopkins University, MD, US, May 2018
- Bachelor of Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Zhejiang University, Zhejiang, China, July 2016
Code and Package
- Variational Intensity Cross Channel Encoder (VICCE): Vessel segmentation for 2D OCTA images.
Y. Liu, A. Carass, A. Filippatou, Y. He, S.D. Solomon, S. Saidha, P.A. Calabresi, and J.L. Prince, "Projection Artifact Suppression for Inner Retina in OCT Angiography", 16th IEEE International Symposium on Biomedical Imaging (ISBI 2019), Venice, Italy, April 8 - 11, 2019. (doi)
Y. Liu, L. Zuo, A. Carass, Y. He, A. Filippatou, S.D. Solomon, S. Saidha, P.A. Calabresi, and J.L. Prince, "Variational intensity cross channel encoder for unsupervised vessel segmentation on OCT angiography", Proceedings of SPIE Medical Imaging (SPIE-MI 2020), Houston, TX, February 15 - 20, 2020. (doi)
For a complete list please see my Google scholar link